Blog Background

August 30, 2011

Faux Jewelry Toddler Tank

I was looking through cute blogs awhile back and came across this cute, cute and even more cute idea. A faux jewelry toddler shirt or tank! I love these little shirts that you find in the store and they are not super cheap, so I found a blog that had a tutorial on how to do it! I had a little hard time finding the velveteen paint, but finally came across some at Michael's the other day. I chose red, but now I wish that I would have just gotten the plain white. It was only 1.99. I bought the black tank at Old Navy on sale for 2.99.I had the button and the flower and I just sewed that on for alittle extra pizazz!
It isn't the best job. The paint is a little tricky to use the first time.

I can see lots of these in Allison's future!






Here is the link to the tutorial:

http://getyourcrafton.blogspot.com/2010/05/faux-jewelry-quick-tutorial.html

Now go out there and make your own!






Enjoy!

1 comment: