Blog Background

July 25, 2011

Harrison's 8th grade Grad

I cannot believe that my second oldest is going to be a freshman in the fall. I know I say this like a broken record, but where did the time go?? I am so proud of him. He loves to care for people, he loves Jesus, his parents and he makes a great first impression on any adult he meets! We had a great time at dinner before the ceremony. We met, Uncle Joey, Uncle Scott, Uncle Steve, Aunt Cathy M and Aunt Cathy S at Macayo's for dinner before heading over to the Phoenix Convention Center for the AFHE Junior High Commencement. Most of the family was out of town on the annual girls trip, but we were so glad that some were able to make it! The ceremony was awesome! The kids that had performed for the ceremony were amazing!! Two played the piano, one the violin and one girl, from Flagstaff, had pre-recorded an ice skating performance that they showed on the big screen. Another girl did sign language to a Christian song. It was pretty cool! We are so very thankful for our three children. I am always thanking the good Lord for them daily...






I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
3 John 1:4








Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment