Blog Background

May 28, 2011

So glad to have family...

What a week and weekend! So much going on..4-H BBQ, family and two church services! WOW! I am always reminded why I love summer so much. Family comes up to visit. Having lost both of my parents has really made me appreciate them even more. Friends can come and go, but family is forever. God is so good and I am not sure where I would be without Him or family.

Our annual fundraiser went really well. Seems like Andrew and I loose about two days worth of sleep getting it ready, but in the end it is very worth it for the kids! We are so thankful for our regular donors and consumers.
Our church service was especially wonderful as our Las Vegas friends came up for the day. It was so nice to fellowship with them. We were moved by their special music. Such sweet friends.

Tomorrow I am hoping we can all go bowling and just start the summer off together. We haven't been bowling in months! This will be such a treat. We have been eating too much food, peeling, cutting and freezing peaches from Marisue's in laws trees and just laughing and having a great time. This all makes me so thankful for all that God has given us.



"Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
Deuteronomy 5:16

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment